Sunday 12 May 2013

Remedy for the hearts in Pain


I heard from many people and many times that the name of Allah is much powerful and it gives peace and rest to those who are depressed, distressed and in pain. Yesterday it happened to me and I thought Yes, the name of Allah, almighty is a source of gratification for the hearts in pain. It has been since many days that my Hindu lab mate is upset. The reason behind which is unknown to him or he may don’t want to share with us. But his dismayed face clearly tells the whole story.
I usually used my cell phone to give me a prayer call at the time of prayer.  Mostly I am in lab when it is time for Assar prayer and when my Cell phone gave Azan (praying call); usually I am not nearby it. Yesterday when I had a praying call, I was doing experiment on the other part of lab, as soon as I heard it I just rushed to stop it as it take 4-5 minutes and I don’t want to disturb other fellows.  When I was about to stop it, my Hindu lab mate requested me to please don’t off it. He said it give me a kind of satisfaction and I want to listen it till its end. Then he requested me to make him listen once more. I was quite surprised as he closed his eyes and was listening by heart. He asked me to download it for him from YouTube.  I did it for him.
Although it is a small act but it gave a big lesson. My Emaan become stronger in the name of Allah almighty. It remind me that,” Indeed the peace & rest of Hearts is in the name of Allah”, who is the creator and the almighty.  Being the believer of Islam I know Allah tells the right path to those who believe and struggle for it. I wish my friend get the right path of Islam.. Ameen 
The link is given for Azan-e-Madeena 

No comments:

Post a Comment