Saturday 25 May 2013

R 16 Championship Korea

We at R16 are all about Respect. Respect is about acknowledgement, of which someone is, or what they have done or are doing worldwide. Throughout our worldwide travels, we have seen the beauty, struggles, and passion behind the different Bboy scenes and communities around the world. This is a statment from Bboys. this is their voice and mission.
On May 25, 2013, a b boy competition took place in Uijeongbu at the Arts Center. This was second time after the Freestyle event. It was a wonderful and amazing hall with nice sitting arrangements. However I could not get a good seat as I was quite late.



There were some awesome performances with amazing body language. There were some really good poppers with amazing talent. The Crazy Kyo unfortunately lost in the first round; however they were really good to see on stage. In mid of the performances the Seoul sisters perform their skillful arts and win the hearts of the people around.

Every performer was superb with their art but some of them were just worth watch specially the group members of crews. I still remember the performance of crw in last year B Boy competition in Seoul where they were just awesome and I thought they will win the competition but unfortunately they did not. However this time I am hopeful for them because their skills are incredibly well and their unique styles get appreciation from all around.


The audience were just crazy for these performances I myself want to go there are to perform some move but I know I could not.. hahhaha.I enjoyed this event as B boy competitions always gave me more energy and fun. Thanks to Korea tourism Organization for their support all the way to explore the beautiful performances. 

No comments:

Post a Comment