Tuesday 20 November 2012

Life to Me


To me life is full of charm, beauty and love. Somewhere there is sadness and pain as well but this is also a part of life, if not sad how can we understand the importance of happiness and satisfaction and how can we enjoy them???? ups and downs are the realities of life which should be accepted as they are. One must realize the fact that time does not remains constant, it always keep on changing. We cannot stop this change, as it is spontaneous and it always runs towards its end… yes the end of time. As the time changes, so as the emotions, level of understanding, priorities, wishes and wills of human beings . It is an accepted fact and we can understand this reality from our daily life experiences.


As a child, we have curiosity, innocence and attractions for our childish behaviors. At this age, our priorities are parents, food and all good looking and colorful things. As an adult our priority changes as we have lots of work to do, school work, homework and studies. We have to spare some time for our friends and beloved one. Our curiosity increase overlapping the innocence. Sometimes we don’t care about foods. We want to fly and we are having fighting nature with a new zeal and enthusiasm.


It is just after graduation we feel a big change in ourselves. Our priorities changes once again, at this age of life we look for a job, a comfortable life with in a smart and beautiful life partner, somewhere we feel while making some decisions that our parents are aged now, they cannot make good decisions for us anymore. As they are old and we are people of new era, so they cannot understand our situations and emotions.  Friendship in this age becomes meaningful to us and about foods, who cares…

 
 

Than, a new life begins, with new hope, new priorities, new thoughts and new zeal. We get a job; get married and our approaches to life changes. Our new life seems more attractive than old parents.  Starting new life means closing old chapters. At this point we want to enjoy our life the most we can. But somewhere we starting realize how hard the life is. The more we are facing the facts of life the more we try to be realistic.


The next age of life is again with a new zeal and new intensions and priorities changes again for making our lives more satisfactory. We want our children to be happier than we were at their age and we trying hard to make their dreams true. At some points we starting realize the importance of our parents. At this age we can feel the true love, care and emotions of our parents. We start missing them. To me, all those are lucky who still have a chance to serve their parents.. Friends are less important in this age, as our concentration is diverted to our family and children, their education, life style and comfort.


Relations are always complicated to me, it is only because of the expectations that develop automatically on both side s and become stronger with the passage of time. I am surprised, whether it is possible to avoid expectations and all the problems which results because of those expectations. People usually say Ooh you are my best friend…. I just Love you… You the most sweet to me.. You are just awesome… You are my sweet heart. I can do everything for you… But Sometimes it take just a moment to destroy everything..
Sometimes just a word is sufficient to bring you into the world of reality.. Yes the world where there is love for self and nothing else. Because when there is involvement of self, ego and interest everything, every relation become meaningless. Just have a look around you; you will found more than 95% people doing the same including you. Friendship ends for just nothing.. the one moment you are the hero and the next moment you are just nothing.  A common man with hurting heart and sometimes they mean to hurt you…  I personally think every person have a personal zone of comfort and discomfort..  Somehow you can call it ego. We cannot tolerate anything behind the boundary line of our comfort zone. If this is truth… then where is the best friendship???… where is the relation forever???.. Where is the sacrifice???.. Why is the discrimination between good and best friends????

I think this kind of love and friendship exists only in fairy tales and movies. In this world of materialism nothing exists as love any more. But at the same time there are still some relations worthy mention.. yes the relation of brothers and sisters (The blood relations)are still enchanted with love and true love. One can say and I have seen myself many cases around me when brothers and sisters priorities changes with the passage of time coz of their new lives and new responsibilities. To me, there might be two reasons for it, i.e mostly when they are get married and rarely when they feel a kind of injustice from their parents which creates haters among them.


To me the true relation is the relation of mother and father for their children which is just pure and without any interest for themselves. In every case and always their priority is their children and at every step of life one can feel the strength and purity of relation. No matters how bad you are to them but when their turn to act they have nothing other than to forgive you. They may not take a moment to hug you and that is the true relation.

 
What I discussed above is just my opinion ..You might have many objections on my writing like this, especially about the relations.. You have the right not to agree.. But this is what I feel and experienced..
 
 
 
 
 
 


There are things in life we don’t want to happen, but have to accept; things we don’t want to know, but have to learn, and people we can’t live without, but have to let go.
To me, “Attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference.” - I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions and not upon our circumstances.
I can conclude the discussion with some beautiful line form someone.  


We all come in different SHAPES and SIZES.

We all have STRENGTHS and weaknesses.


What's right for one person may not be right for another.
There are things that are important to me, that you don't care about at all!

And sometimes your behavior doesn't make any sense to me.
But I want for us to understand each other, and communicate well,
because we live together in the same world.

I know I can't expect you to want the same things that I want.
We are not the same person, so we will not always see things the same way.
I have my own Thoughts and my own Ideas,
that may or may not fit into your vision of who I should be.

By learning more about my own Personality, and about other Personality Types,
I can come to a better understanding of my strengths and weaknesses.

 

1 comment: