Monday 5 November 2012

Autumn is in my Heart


Autumn is in my heart..... When I look at the fall… I feel alive. No more summer, no more heat, no more worries. Its look awesome when the leaves are changing their colors, it seems like my inside is getting colored with the colors of autumn… yes the colors of love. But, I never come to know why it happened always, every a new feeling, every day a new color, the color of happiness coated with sadness.


Fall didn’t become my favorite season until I moved to the Republic of Korea. Where I grew up in Lakki Marwat, seasons consisted of warm days punctuated by the occasional fire, hot and cold winds, or flash flood. We didn’t really have tons of leaves or the kind of fall which realize us the strength of being lost with falling leaves.


When I came to Korea, it was the start of fall, and all people could talk about was how amazing fall would be…. Korean love fall.  Summer is too hot, winter is too cold, spring lasts for few days in May, but fall is just right. It’s a gorgeous chunk of three months. People are happy rolling around in the leaves, going to the cloisters, walking around Central Park. All of a sudden we’re living our lives like we’re in some bad room full of beautiful leaves all around..




Here’s what you need to have an amazing fall  someone to make out with. I say that about every season but with fall I really mean it as the weather is just romantic.
I can’t think about fall without thinking of dreamy music like Wo Hamsafar tha, Teri Meri Ye Kahani and Washed Out,. Their sounds perfectly match the hazy weather and overcast skies. I can’t think of fall without thinking of getting colds and drinking lots of tea. I can’t think of fall without thinking of You, your voice and your feelings.


Fall reminds me of my childhood, of Halloween and candy and fake blood and uncomfortable costumes that obstruct your vision. It reminds me of change, of Halloween costumes gradually getting sluttier and hooking up with a man dressed as a rabbi at a costume party and forgetting to eat any candy. It reminds me of being the only person who ever wants to watch horror movies…J
When it start fall I usually think there must be no lab, no work.. I just want myself with the leaves, the red and turning yellow leaves, and a cup of hot tea. It is a time to me when I  don’t want to talk to people too much, want to be alone and with you.


I was studying somewhere; the human organism follows the cycle of the seasons: growth, hormones, blood pressure, cutaneous perfusion, the immune  system, sleep and body temperature all adjust accordingly.

Our behavior varies with the time of year as well. For example, in winter we eat more, put on weight, and sleep 20 minutes longer on average. Spring is – worldwide – not only the season of increased health irritations and heightened feelings, but of suicide as well. Besides putting a strain on the circulatory system, summer heat makes people a bit reckless, prone to adventure and accidents. Autumn, at least according to popular opinion, is the season of colds and melancholy.


I can see people around me with camera in their hands capturing every moment of autumn and falling leaves. My roommate always smiles at me saying, why you want to take picture of every single leaf. I have no reply for it except a smile. Sometimes I feel all these leaves the lost part of my body and my soul.

I learned somewhere, the best remedy for autumn depression is love. Strolls amid fall foliage are so romantic. Fall compels you find a love for yourself I you don’t have. I personally think every one of us want a man or woman around us to whom we can share our feelings and personal likes and dislikes.




The story of vibrant leaves took me away from the worries of life. Sometimes even for a while but I forget the surrounding, its complications and priorities.



This is really a matter of one’s own opinion since each person has their own definition of what is the best kinds of weather and scenery. People may appreciate the view of a white Christmas more than dying trees or the view of green pastures during the summer more than gloomy weather usually associated with fall.... This is all dependent on one’s own opinions but why I feel fall is the best season is because during the fall we have the best scenery to observe. The beginning of fall is the most beautiful time in nature to take photographs and explore nature. The trees are all losing their leaves slowly. However, the amazing bright colors of red, orange, green, and brown are absolutely breathtaking. There is no greater visual then to be driving around the side of a mountain and overlooking across you spot another mountain and all you see is thousands of trees. It is a lovely sight.

No comments:

Post a Comment