Tuesday 25 March 2014

True Advancement {Buzz Korea}

I like the advancement of nations if it could be used for the betterment of the people living there. So it can be called as true advancement. Basically the best thing about technology is  they can help us living a prosperous life. And if we feel some trouble and problems it help us solving those problems.

I have a similar kind of experience  few weeks ago and wanna share with you all. so that if you have such kind of situation, you many be able to handle it properly.  On way back home from my lab and thinking about the possible results of my experiments I went to the nearby ATM.  I just withdraw some money  and after taking my card and receipt i forget to collect the money (since I was deep in my thought) and I left the booth because I have a girl waiting behind me.
I had a lunch at my home and was  there for almost an hour. When suddenly i had a spark in my mind about the withdrawn money. I tried to find in my pockets and wallet but couldn't.  So finally I came to the point that i forget to pick my money from the ATM machine. I went back and check my account from which the specific amount was already yaken. I felt almost helpless since it was my fault. I went to bank and they said you need to go to the same ATM booth and call the help line to solve your problem. I did the same, although in Korean language but I have managed to explain my case to the help line. She take some basic information and promised me that they will try to solve my problem after 10 minutes.
Meanwhile I thought why this happened to me. Because being a Muslim i believe this kind of things happened to you i f you have done HARAM or something like that. and then I thought I may have done some how somewhere, unnoticed.
After 10 minutes i receive a call from the help line saying that, we have checked the CCTV and found that the girl after you(who was a Chinese) took the money. They have already contacted the girl and asked her to send it back to my account.They mentioned that they girl said, she took it  because she was confused, however I was happy as my job was done... :)
Look, this is how the true development work, not just because my job was done but being alien i was able to get benefit of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment