Friday 17 January 2014

MOR KHAN

Place where MOR Khan is sleeping eternal sleep
17th January
The darkest day of my life when I lost my MOR Khan (mother). 
She was such a loving mother, Like all mothers. I still remember all the love and warmth i have gain from my mother. She was more than a friend with a lovely smile at her face and I could hardly remember a moment of worries when i had my mother behind me. She has a big heart, big enough to hidden all our sorrows, hardships and worries...
I never thought I will be without My Mor Khan in this world.. But i happened.. and It had broken me. But I stood up just to see the world with my mother's eye. Yes To stand at the place where she wanted me to be.
My More Khan is no more with us
But I can still feel her warmth and her Whispering, asking me to be strong
and to be her brave Fakhar Khan

(I request you all (my friends) to please recite Surah Fateha and few verses from Holy Quran. May her Soul rest in peace. Ameen )



No comments:

Post a Comment