Thursday 6 December 2012

Searching My self


People say why I am traveling too much they think that I am just wasting their time. I usually don’t respond for these kinds of questions but to me traveling is like my best friend. It is a kind of search for myself where ever I get a good moment to see I get myself. It always compels me appreciating the beauty of life.

 It reminds me the existence and importance of happy moments in our life. It also make me always appreciate the Creator the ALLAAH , the most merciful and mighty who created this universe for the benefit of human beings. When I look at the mountains, their green scenery the ravishing flowers, the awesome fall, the cold winter winds, the colorful springs, the wide sea and their tide with heavy waves  I just think how Stronger the Creator of all things will be, It made me think always , How charming and loving my life and this world is .

When I look at the man’s achievement in technology for making life easy and delightful I appreciate the human being and it always give me courage at every step of my life that we can do everything, everything we wish but the only thing is our commitment and dedication.

For me, travelling is like finding my soul, yes my soul while always looking for finding something new, exploring the facts of life, studying their behavior of the nature and human beings and the impact of social , cultural and traditional norms and values on individual and social/national level.

No comments:

Post a Comment