Sunday 2 December 2012

Fear of Expectations


Each Day I’m thankful For
Nights that turned into mornings.
Friends that turned into family.
Dreams that turned into Reality.
and Likes that Turned into LOVE!



There are things in life we don’t want to happen, but have to accept; things we don’t want to know, but have to learn, and people we can’t live without, but have to let go.

I have so many things in my life still to be decided. However some decisions are really very tough to be taken and sometimes they may take your internal peace and concentration. All the way in my life I have been considered as a person who always compromise. Most of the times it worked but sometimes these compromises may ruined my life to some extant. 

Common people like me are always supposed to compromise, sometimes with your family, sometimes with your friends and similarly with many other things like  EXPECTATIONS, and Time  also. Don't Know but this time when I am going to decide about my life It seems quite painful to compromise. Let see what is gonna happen this time.. 
 But I also know that attitude is a little thing that makes a big difference and that's why  I am still determined to be cheerful and happy, in whatever situation I may be; for I have also learned from experience that the greater part of our happiness or misery depends upon our dispositions and not upon our circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment