Sunday 14 October 2012

Chicago River Walk




Chicago River walk... A rainy day with Chicago fast blowing wind, my Korean professor and friends still wa nt to go out and enjoy the walk, this was a surprising for me. at the same time i thought it might be an intresting place to visit. and ofcourse it was a beautiful and worth watch place to see specially a traveller like me.
 

I found it really difficult to get a place for parking in Chicago and if they offor it is quite expensive. Like we pay 28 USD for just 2 hours. Any how all expenses are to be supported by Korean Government. So no worries... :) Only few of us have the umbrella including me and it was raining heavily. So it was quite difficult to adjust. My professor also dont have an umbrella, i offoered my own but he reject my offer with a smile.








Cruise was quite big having a bar inside countinuously offering drinks and juices with snackes.. mostly the visitors preffors to stay on th etop of the cruise with is the best palce to enjoy thr tour. As you can see the buildings around and can have fun in a more reall way.
The buildings are really tall and you can see the sky touch the buldings.. :)







We were welcomed to the cruise by the caption and then the volunteer guide explain all the things in detail. He was a nice man with good experience and personal communication skills. it seemed like he has some personal interest in handling this kind of tours. He explained about the history of each and every building in detail and made this visit like a historical visit.
 
 
 

 
 
He also gave us information about the architectures, the engineers and the one who was supporting those projects.. I have no interest in how, when and who built those buildings. However It will be injustice if I didn’t appreciate the skills of the resource person. I was only interested in the weather and the clouds which made a good scene made the buildings touching the sky.
 
 

 
Every building ahs their own style,beauty and attractions.Infact every bilding has heir own story. Although it was raining heavily still I and all those crazy people like me were on the deck, the others were sitting inside the cabin can not claim they enjoy the way we did.. It was one of the reason that i get cold just after finish the tour.
 
 
 
 
 



At this pint It seemed like the Chicago city is in front of you.. and You can just imagine how attractive the scene was.. I just spread my hands and i feel i am goonna hug Chicago city. the touch of wind was so cool and icey. I was suprised how thses buildings are standing against these winds..:)






It was around 90 minutes trip around the Chicago.. Amazing and attractice visit with lots of information to know about the city, its historical background and cultural adventures. This awesome trip ended at a nice smile from the caption and the guide.. However its memories are never ending and may be in our minds till the last breath..
 

No comments:

Post a Comment