Sunday 20 April 2014

Rodfest 2014 a nice musical show [Buzz Korea]

Did you heard about Rodfest??? May be not because it was a unique of its kind and I myself have a chance for the first time ever to explore the beauty of the event. Yp an event of four long and tidy hours but once the event was started I was moved by each performance till its end..
Located near the Hapjeong and Hongdae stations of line 2 and 6 of Seoul subway, MUV hall is nicely decorated and facilitated with almost ever facility. I along with other K Supporters have this opportunity to beautify our evening with amazing music.
The event started with the performance of satellights, a group of four talented and skillful personas.

They were successful in getting the attentions of the audience. They were followed by the amazing performance of Noezay with incredible drummer and impressive co-artists. Seniors to the previous groups, Silent Eye was classic heavy rock. Tranfixion were amazing as they have a number of viewers in the event which gave them a great applause.  They gave an inordinate show. It’s always pleasant to listen to pure, good old rock. Boys did not let the audience down and performed the most recognized songs as Tonight or Radio. I am also sure that Hae Rang managed to steal couple hearts being charming as he is. They ended their performance with a song from when I was a kid, which was remarkable.
NATN gave a great heavy metal performance which was really enjoyable and everybody in the hall actually did enjoyed. They were very energetic and their moves inspire all the audience.
At the end of the event was the loveliest performance of Diablo. They were praised by the audience in remarkable way as their put their hands together until their performance ended. Diablo present a wonderful mixture of scream and rock. This was for the first time I have watched this performance and let me say, It was superb. I personally liked their performance as they highlighted the social evils of a society like discrimination, valance, injustice and many other social evils in a nice way.
Black syndrome  were good with their performance as many audience liked them but truly speaking I was much tried to enjoy their session because this was for the first time ever I was attending such a lengthy program. Any way I enjoyed a lot all the way from the beginning. At the end of the event the prize give away session was held which have the top prize of guitar.  
I must say, you should give try to this events, I know you are gonna love it. Thanks to KTO for the free ticket.. J

Location o the MUV hall near Hongdae



No comments:

Post a Comment