Saturday 9 June 2012

BnBhero.... Korean Home stay Experience


It was really a nice trip to Yeosu arranged by KTO for the K Performance supporters. We had a fun in real way. The most interesting part was the accommodation through BnBhero. I have heard about BnBhero but never experienced it. Most of the American and European countries are using this kind of home stay very effectively. This weekend I had a chance to have a homestay in Yeosu and it really impressed me.


Personal Experience:
On 9th and 10th June I have an opportunity to explore the Yeosu expo 2012 and Korean Wave concert with many K Performance supporters. We were supposed to found accommodation on BnBhero. My partner give me the responsibility to arrange accommodation. We have to stay for a night over there. Ms. Myung, Chulrim accepted our request. Our host was a 75 years old woman with her son and grandson. But she still looks quite energetic as she told she used to do volunteer work in Yeosu expo two days a week. She welcomed her with a smiling face. Our room was quite clean but a little congested having bathroom, towel and all the accessories. I had some food and she offered some more food and coffee and it was almost 11-30 PM. Although she didn’t speak well English but her expressions were quite caring and having mothers attitude. However her son and grandson played a role of interpreter. Our Stay was quite comfortable although we don’t have AC in our room but she provided a fan which was quite enough in that season. She prepared Breakfast for us and gave us some traditional Korean powder to be added in water with salt and is a source of energy in summer. They were using the same drink at their home instead of water. My first experience of using BnBhero was amazing and memorable. I think it is very interesting from many points of view. Like you will feel to be at home and you can study and observe the Korean homestay. 
I wish to use this kind of service again and I will suggest you to have this experience I know you will love it.


How to Get Reservation:
I think it’s easy and more interesting thing to do. You have to just make an account on www.bnbhero.com
and from there you can reserve a room of your choice and rate for yourself. Throughout Korea. You will send a reservation request and if they accept. You can don the payment from your credit card. They will inform you about confirmation of your payment sent to Host based in their payment policy (24hours after check in).

No comments:

Post a Comment