Tuesday 6 May 2014

Colorful babies life in Korea [Buzz Korea]

Babies life in Korea is amazing. There are number of opportunities for the parents to make each and every moment of their babies a memorable for them. One of those is capturing the every single occasion and growth process with the eyes of camera.
You can found a lot of studios near by your residence who are offering a number of events to make it easy for you to decided where to capture your baby snaps. In my case i was referred to a studio by my hospital who offered a free picture at my baby birth day and after that on 50th day of my baby birth. However Korean  people celebrate the 100th days of their babies birth. Their is a believe about this concept that when Korea was not developed and it was hunger and poverty every where, a number of babies died with in the duration of 100 days after their birth because of the hunger. At that stage baby was believed to be live for long if he/she crossed the 100 days mark. It is therefore the Korean people celebrate 100 days as they still believes that after the Paek-il
(팩일) their babies will live long.
The person in charge of the Studio told me that since I am foreigner and I may go back to my country that is why they are offering me this opportunity at 50 days of my baby birth. However it was quite expensive. So I searched for some other studios and i was surprised to found a number of such shops nearby my home which were offering different options at much cheaper amounts. It was because of their events periods. I got one with 40% discount having 5 options, 4 for baby and one for my family. That was the most suitable for me in terms of the fee as i have to pay 130 Manwon.
It was really nice experience for me as in my country there is no such concept to capture the wonderful moves of my baby in such an adorable way. I was asked not to bring any clothes with baby as they have a lot of stuff according to their studio plan. All this process take one and half hour and they take more than 200 photos of my baby in different options/styles.
They also offered the editing of 50 best pictures and a frame pic for table of my home. Moreover they offered discount prices for my baby birth day pics. Ever body around me like all those pics , although a little expensive but those moments are saved forever. I heard there are some more option like they will cover all the auspicious moments of your baby all the way in first year after their birth by charging you 1 Million Korean won. So if you can afford it would be another excitement. In my case I just love it..:)

No comments:

Post a Comment