Tuesday 15 April 2014

KABOOM Amazing performance {Buzz Korea}



I was very excited to see the 3rd K Supporters as I was really moved by their excitement on community on Google Plus. The date decided for this event was not well asked because it was the week of graduation exam for many internationals including me. However, somehow I have managed to attend this event. The reason was that I stood 2nd among the 2nd batch of K Supporters.  Sharp at 6 I along with my co-supporters friends reach the VIPS, located near the Jughak subway stationexit-15.
I have been to so many Korean performances and I had a lot of fun there, KABOOM to me was, one of them, It was really amazing after such a long time to enjoy a performance with creativity, fun and originality. The performance form traditional fusion Korean classical music is always a source of recreation for me and at that spot I enjoyed it after such a long time.
The magic part of the show was a bit tricky in coated with fun. Like all the other magic shows it has engaged the viewers for moments and spread many smiles in the theater exciting the spectators. The B boy show is always a source of fun for me and I had really enjoyed the R16 competitions ion Korea from the past 02 years. I was not expecting here this show but the morning of owl made me feel happy with their amazing arts. I think I am gonna in love with B Boys.

Performance in the darkness PID was just superb, It was a kind of performance which I was watching g for the first time ever in my Korean life and it was truly amazing. It has made that night very special for me.  Over all KABOOM was a nice show and I like it too much, Thanks to the KTO for such an awesome opportunity to open the session-3 of Korean Performance supporters. 

No comments:

Post a Comment