Saturday 16 February 2013

life will never be Perfect


Life is going to be tougher each and every day. I still remember I have so many complain all the way and in every stage of my life in spite of having so many things and attractions. I always used to though It would be more good if I would be like this and that. I always complain I am very busy and I have very less time in my life for so any things. As a matter of fact I have a good management of time but always I have less time to do many things. In my college and University life so many times I thought they day should be of 30 hours either to complete our tasks..:)

At this stage of my life I am really in short of time I need my day to be at least 36 hours to satisfy my workplace and family back in my country. I always believe that everything happens for a reason. But somehow we are unable to understand the reasons of those happing in our lives and so we starting complain. My friends usually asked me the difference in bachelors life and life after marriage.. Surely they know but still they ask. To me you need to adjust your life in the beginning. You need to sacrifice, you need to compromise and you need to make a mindset that you are no more bachelor the rest will set at its own…. You will never find time for anything, you need to make it.  




I must say. ‘Life will never be perfect, no matter how hard you try. Even if you pour your heart and soul into it, you will never have that perfection you seek. There will always be broken hearts, there will always be days where nothing goes right. But you must accept and learn that even the most imperfect things will always be made better with love and laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment